Saturday, July 18, 2009

velvet


In winter i like to wear lots of lovely textures, currently i really like cordoruy and velvet, i've been lucky enough to find both in op-shops all around town. I got two great old, lovely velvet skirts in black and burgundy and some really good cordoury pants. I also found this great bow tie, I want to attach it to a hair clip, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
Today is also our brothers Birthday, so happy birthday to him. He likes this time of year alot, becuase it seems like he is only one year younger than me but really it more like 15 months, when you figure it out properly.

2 comments:

Conquer The Monkey said...

You have a beautiful site, very good photos too!!!

teddybearswednesday said...

How exciting!! I always love your finds and what you are wearing too. Can't wait to have a browse through, although it might be very dangerous.