Friday, December 12, 2008

Yesterday...





...I had such a good day, on all fronts really. I dropped Mum off at work so I could use her car to run a few errnads I had been putting off and then headed to the op-shops, lately we haven't had much luck with op-shops and finding fabric in them (which is our favourite and most useful thing to find) but yeasterday in only two stops I found all of the above it was amazing, and made me feel really really lucky. All of the linen was in perfect condition and felt like it had never been use, which is rare these days I think. After the op-shops I met up with some lovely frineds and we sat in the park for a while, which was nice as I haven't had much time to do things like that really.

From Meaghan.

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Eeeek! I'm very jealous of that floral sheet haul.

Anonymous said...

The green floral tablecloth is divine!