Monday, April 13, 2009

Something New...



I recently brought my self a new lap top. Its pretty exciting, but the thing I'm most excited about is that I got to make a new bag for it. I'm really proud of this bag I think Its the most well thought out thing I've ever made. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. The fabric is from IKEA, I've had it for a while now. I knew I had to use it for something special because I love it so much. I also lined it with denim and padded it with quilt batting. The only problem I had with it was that at some parts it got so chunky I had to hand sew on the handles.

2 comments:

Trish Hunter said...

Oh I love it!
I'm buying myself a new apple laptop once this Rudd bonus comes through, and i'd love to own one of those bags! However i'm not as talented as you, and I fear I'll be stuck with a black drab bag

Miss Muggins said...

Fab bag!