Saturday, February 7, 2009

Mr Cohen!


The other night I saw Leonard Cohen play, and it was amazing, I mean really really special. Seeing Leonard Cohen play has always been a dream of mine, and I was quite excited to actually see it happen, he played all his amazing songs for a set that seemed like it would never end. I'm still happy just thinking about it, that's the best part really. He look exactly like the above photo, and jumped on and off stage with such enthusiasm, he's great I wish I could see it all again.
Meaghan.

2 comments:

teddybearswednesday said...

Meaghan,I was there too!!! Wasn't it amazing!! So special, really beyond words, his voice is still so beautiful and clear hasn't aged at all. SO glad you were there too and got to experience it.
xx

Anonymous said...

I'm so so jealous! I have loved Leonard Cohen as long as I can remember, everyone I've met who has seen him live has said how magical it was! Thanks for sharing the experience!