Sunday, February 1, 2009

Moving Home!


Not me but a very good friend of mine is moving back home, to complete her study. We meet on our very first day of classes at university, three years ago and have been friends ever since. While she had finished her degree and is moving onto more study (she is going to be a teacher) I'll still be here in Melbourne trying to complete mine, which is okay, I'm just going to miss her. Her family live on a really lovely block of land outside of Wangaratta, they have a pool, some lovely puppies and some of the best op-shops I have ever explored. I just know she is going to have the best time.
I really like like living in the city, but I must admit there is a huge part of me that sometimes feels like packing up and moving on to a place where I can live in a small town, go on lovely walks, and have lots of room to move.
One day but not today.
Meaghan.

2 comments:

teddybearswednesday said...

Hi Meaghn,Oh that is sad!! I know what that's like, can you keep in touch via email and maybe go visit sometimes?
Thank you SO MUCH for the link to that blog!!! I absolutely LOVED IT!! Really it was so sweet of you to think of me!!!
xx Jess

Anonymous said...

you are just the sweetest thing! and i am honoured to have you in my life meg. you are always welcome in the country for a visit! xxx