Friday, June 5, 2009

magazine gifts.





I've said it before, I'm incredibly addicted to magazines, so much so that i can't throw them out. but in every issue that i buy there always seems to be a few pages i could do with out, namely the ones at the end that tell you where you can buy things, that i will never buy, so i have taken to riping them out and making these . I'll admit I'm strange in love with the conventional sort of ribbon found in the reject shop, all those ghastly bright metallic colors sitting there ready to adorn a gift, but making them myself has proven just as good, better i think. so here are some of the gifts i have given of late fresh with there recycled ribbons on top! oh and thanks to handmade romance for pointing out the how too, I'm completely addicted to her page as well.

No comments: