Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Start of our Hexagon Quilt.




Wow, its been a long time between posts. I guess we have both been a bit busy and maybe a little lazey.
We started this hexagon quilt at our first brown owls a few weeks ago. At the moment its big enough to cover your lap so i guess we need to make it about four times this size. It just needs fit nicely over a small couch. I think we'll add a few different borders to build up the size quicker. So far I think we are both happy with how its looking. Its nice to see how lovely the different fabrics look together.
Claire...

4 comments:

Lark said...

Oh, it is looking lovely! x

Love_Again said...

It's lookin' great so far, so good luck with the rest of the project. I'm sure it'll be an excellent finished product. Your work is truly lovely.
x

teddybearswednesday said...

It's looking beautiful, OOOPS I meant to send you that pic of the cushion! I will!

bee said...

that's going to be gorgeous! love the colours. how is the progress going?