Thursday, October 30, 2008

A McCranky Apron!






This is an apron Claire made the other day, I think it is really lovely with its orange and yellow tones, and just the other day we dropped of a heap more at mikes, which is always nice, and there not all orange which is good too. Unfortuantely though at the moment Claire is having machine difficulities, and sewing has come to a slight hault, I think we need to do some extreme op-shoping and make a really good op-shop wish, so we can get a new one, a prettier one just like Kootoyoo.

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

It's gorgeous. You just can't beat a bit of vintage floral!

Kirsty said...

I love the apron & I'll send out lots of good Singer Genie vibes for you.

Liesl said...

Fabulous apron. May the op shop gods smile down on you .... I hope you find your new machine soon!