Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Things that stay the same...



Right now I am nearing the end of my third year of Uni, as expected I have a huge amount of work to get through before its all over and I can start enjoying spring and summer. But as usually when the pressure increases my motivation decreases and as a result I spend a lot of time doing things I perhaps shouldn't. Last night this took the form of looking through more boxes I still haven't gotten around to unpacking, but in the end I was quite glad I did. I found these old photographs of me on what I think are my Fourth and Sixth Birthdays, what immediately struck me was how similar I look when compared to photos from my 21st. I obviously still enjoy a fringe, like spending time outdoors when its time to celebrate and haven't grown out of wearing t-shirts under dresses.  The butterfly tin, was my favourite, and I bet there was a marble cake underneath all that green icing!

From Meaghan. 

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

Awwww that's so sweet! Good luck for your exams too.