Monday, March 23, 2009

Doilies.








I really like doilies, I have many of them, I have more doilies than I do surfaces to put them on, but I just like them so much I can't stop buying them, especially embroidered ones like these. I found them at my local op-shop, which despite being so close, is rather expensive and not filled with the best of things. I would love to live closer to an op-shop which I loved so I could get to know the ladies who worked there and they could put away special things for me which they thought I would like, I would always buy the stuff they recommended, just in case they got upset if I didn't. But back to doilies I often wonder if there is a project out there that requires lots of doilies, so I could put them to good use, if anybody knows of one I would be very interested to hear about it.
.from meg.

No comments: