Saturday, March 28, 2009

Savers.




The other day I took my self off to Brunswick Savers, I hadn't been for the longest time before then, so was a little hesitant in heading down, soon after leaving though, I was really glad I had. I found some great jumpers which make me excited for winter, lots of good fabrics, some for clothes, some for quilts, some for McCranky things, a bag, purse and other little things. Savers is definitely not my favourite place for second hand shopping, but I think for that once a month hit of scavenging its quite good.

1 comment:

lynda said...

I know what you mean about savers, there is a big misconception that it is a charity, but it is a privately owned company that has a deal with diabetes autralia, there trucks are always parked there and this assists the perception (Diabetes Aust picks up and savers buys the stuff). Clever idea, but slightly subversive I think. I was told this only last week by a very seasoned op-shopper with vast years of running church op-shops, so I am guessing this info is realiable. But a supermarket sized op shop is hard to resist!