Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This is Me...




...declaring to be totally addicted to magazines. I read them all the time, I'm obsessed. I'm never satisfied with just one, I'll want a few, I like to flip through them all and then read them cover to cover. When I'm done I put them on the self so I go back and read them again later, which sometimes I really do do, I can't even bring my self to tear things out or cut them up like some people, I like them all in one piece, allowing for easy flipping later. It's terribly wasteful I know, and I am really trying to cut back, but at the minute I just like them too much. Currently Lula is my favourite, its just so wonderfully presented, and isn't full of adds, frankie is good too, I always look forward to that coming out. Maybe that now I've owned up to it things will start to calm down.

3 comments:

teddybearswednesday said...

Your gorgeous!

becka said...

Oh, how I love that Lula cover.

Bird Bath said...

oh yes, I love a good browse through a stack of magazines. Will have to look out for Lulu as I've never seen it. Thanks!