Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Fresh Today!



I've been doing heaps of sewing today and I made these 4 bags. I really love to sew and any spare time I have I'll be thinking about what I can sew up. I've been doing so much sewing lately that I've created a stock pile of bags, cushions and aprons. We've been thinking about Etsy lately and If we should open a store. I've read lots Blogs lately and people have different ideas about how to go about it and what web sites to use. Please, if you have and ideas or advice please let us know. We would appreciate all the help we can get.

Claire...

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

I don't have much experience in it yet because my shop has only been open for a week. I chose Made It just so that I didn't have to deal with exchange rates. Of course Made It has way less traffic but it really depends on who you are targeting.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Can I just say everyone in Japan loves your coin purses! Almost everyone uses them here, and noone has seen such lovely work or such a novel use for a tie. The world awaits you!!