Thursday, September 18, 2008

Week of Baking...Bakeries!


One of the best things about baking is bakeries I think. They allow you to eat baked goods, when you don't have the time to bake yourself, and they always smell good, like rising bread and sugar and they are always nice and warm because things have been baking all day!

On Wednesday Claire our Mum and I took a trip into the country and stopped off at Bourkies Bakery in Woodend, where they boast the title of serving Victoria's second best judged Vanilla Slice, believe me they are good!

From Meaghan.

1 comment:

teddybearswednesday said...

I totally agree about bakeries being the best part of baking. I'm not a baker, it freaks me out a huge fear of doing something wrong- like over mixing or egg peaks etc but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy the end product!