Sunday, September 7, 2008

This is...My Favourite Band!


Sigur Ros would definitely have to be one of my favourite bands. While I have trouble committing to one band as my favourite band for a lifetime, I have no trouble expressing my love for Sigur Ros, for a myriad of reasons. They create some of the most beautiful music I have heard, it really takes you off to somewhere really lovely. They also create the nicest film clips I have seen in a long time, and they play the most amazing live shows, complete with marching bands and falling confetti. I would love to share some of my favourite film clips but still have not mastered the You Tube sharing technique. Instead here is a link to one of my favourite songs. You could also visit their myspace if you wanted to listen to some more, i really recommend that you do. 

Thanks to Curly Pops for a great theme this week.

From Meaghan.

2 comments:

Liesl said...

I knew at some point with this week's theme, I would bump into a band I hadn't heard of!

What an amazing clip! Love the music. I'm off to listen to a bit more Sigur Ros ...

teddybearswednesday said...

I love Sigur Ros!!! You are totally right their music does take you to another place.