Sunday, September 14, 2008

New Old Things!


This is just a few of the things I have found on my market or op-shop trips of late. The rabbit is old but still a favourite and the ice bucket in the back is for my brother, he has quite a large collection now, and I think this one will fit in nicely. I'm especially happy with the children's books, just recently I was talking about my eagerness to acquire some of these, and then yesterday at the market there they were. I even found a name mug for pip and was delighted by her reaction when i delivered it to her on Friday. The tray-table that the things are sitting on was also brought at the market yesterday, i'm aiming to use it as a small desk for my computer, as i'm currently living in a room that is to small to accomodate a desk. I like it because it looks like the flowers on it have been stiched on when really they haven't.






From Meaghan.

No comments: