Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Can you Believe it?


I knitted this little jacket all by myself. It's the first garment I have ever knitted and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I think you know its time to move on to clothes when you start to knit yet another scarf and not know what to do with it once your done. So now that I've proven to my self that I can do it I will have a whole new collection of hand knitted Garments.

P.S. Last night for dinner I made Pip's chicken in a bag from sunday supper and it was so delicious. I really recommend its, so easy. 

Claire 

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Oh wow it's fab! I'm currently onto about my seventh scarf...maybe it's time for me to move on too!

made by maude said...

This is lovely! Yes, I'm a serial scarf knitter also. Did you know that if you have a scarf wide enough you can make it into a little shrug? Not as nice and structured as your jacket though!

Liesl said...

What a beautiful jacket - looks terrific for a first garment!