Saturday, August 23, 2008

Visiting the Museum!

This week as part of one of the subjects I am currently taking for uni, we all went and visited the Melbourne Museum and its Melbourne Story exhibit. I think its really fascinating seeing exhibits like this on places which are so familiar to you. It makes you take notice of all the things around you, and maybe introduce you to things you may have never of seen before. One of my favourite parts of the museum was the Family Photo Album it was sitting on a coffee table in front of a lovely old couch, and was full of old photographs from different eras and suburbs, the best part is that hundreds more of these photos have been included on the exhibits website. Below are some of my favourite images, if you click on the links you can read about about where and why the photos were taken, which I think is really nice.

1 comment: