Sunday, August 10, 2008

This is...a work in progress




I started this quilt about 6 months ago. Its about half way finished, when i started it I was so excited about it but now I've lost the enthusiasm. There is just something about this quilt that i don't like but I i cant figure it out. Perhaps I'll give it another 6 months of pondering and I'll work it out.

Meaghan started this jumper about 3 years ago. I don't know how but she lost the pattern, after knitting the frount, back and half a sleeve she lost the pattern. So unless the pattern can be found I think this one will remain a work in progress.

Thank you Debbie for this weeks great 'this is' theme and thank you Angela for hosting this is.

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

It's so hard to finish a quilt because they take sooooo long! I've only ever made cot size quilts, don't think I'm ready for the adult version yet...

Liesl said...

Beautiful quilt so far! Hope you find the inspiration to finish it sometime.

That's a bit sad about the jumper pattern. Losing the pattern mid-project sounds like something I would do!