Friday, August 15, 2008

I don't like op-shopping in the rain!





But today I did and I'm so glad. I found some great things. The Polaroid camera was a great find It came with the box, flash, and instructions. I'll have to get some film and see if it works. 
I also got an amazing blue coat I am very happy with, the best part is that the label is 'young look' I like that. 

There where also a few summer dresses, I cant wait to wear them. They will help me look forward to summer (I'm not a summer girl).
I think it was defiantly worth going out in the rain today without the aid of an umbrella and I think I shall make more of an effort to enjoy the Melbourne rain and not let it make me stay in doors.
Claire...

3 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Wow what great finds...I went op shopping in the rain today too!

Amy Prior said...

Groovy dresses I cant wait for summer. I had literally a five- minute-spare op shop dash and found a rocking horse for $10 that is my daughters dream and left feeling quite lucky and grateful

Liesl said...

Fabulous treasures. The dresses are great ... and the camera will be fun.