Sunday, July 20, 2008

Markets...


This morning i travelled down to Federation Square and visited the Melbourne Design Market. I didn't really know what to expect as i had never visited this particular market before and was a little surprised to see it so busy. I made my way through the crowds and got the chance to see some lovely stalls. There were some really great wrapping paper people lots of people selling magazines and lots of lovely jewellery and clothes. I got the chance to visit pip at the Victoria Mason stall, which looked really nice. While I was there I picked up some old editions of the lovely magazine, Dumb feather, pass it on which was great and a really nice rabbit brooch, from the Ambiguous Horse stall. It reminds me of the ceramic rabbit i brought at Camberwell Market last Sunday. After the market I headed up stairs to the NGV and had a quick look at the Black in Fashion exhibit, then it was a brisk stroll home for a cup of tea. Quite a lovely Sunday I think.


From Meg..

1 comment:

CurlyPops said...

I was amazed at just how busy it was too! We had to walk around about three times so that we could visit all the stalls.