Sunday, July 27, 2008

This is... My favorite craft book




This is my favorite craft book I found it at my local op-shop a few months ago and I think I look at it once a week. Its full of inspiring pictures and great ideas. It was published in 1973 and is full of 70's greatness. Every time I open it I want to make everything including the macrame skirt and snow flake mobile. I have lots of craft books I think they are great resource for craftspariton (thats a new word I just made up, do you think it works?). Maybe I'll share a few more over the next few weeks.

Thank you Three Buttons for a tricky first This Is but i think its good that the first is a bit difficult the rest should be less intimidating.   

Claire...

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Yah! I have that same fab book and I was at Big Cat's house today and she has it too...it's definitely the best one in my collection.

Liesl said...

I think you could get craftspariton into the common venacular in no time at all :)

Great book!