Sunday, July 27, 2008

This is...My Favourite Chair.


Today is our very first 'This is' post, I've been looking forward to it all week. Thanks to Three Buttons for hosting such a lovely meme.


This really is my favourite chair for many reasons. Firstly it is the only chair I own, so it becomes my favourite because it is used so much. It is also my Favourite because it was a gift from my Nana when i first moved out of home, Nana had the whole set when we were growing up, she still has the couch at home but Claire and I own the Chairs, I really love the roses it is covered with. I also like this chair because I do a lot of my favourite things in it. As you can see in the photo my knitting is close at hand, I can see out of the window onto the street, which is nice, I can watch television and read books, all from the same chair. It's a very Handy chair. I also really like this chair for the people it reminds me of, sitting on the chair is a McCranky! tie cushion that Claire gave to me. Hanging on the back of the Chair is a really lovely crocheted blanket that my Aunty Crocheted for my Mum for her 21st birthday. Its also a great chair because it is so comfy, I really love it!


I can't wait to look at what other 'This is...' people came up with, and posting more 'This is...' in the future.


From Meaghan.

1 comment:

Liesl said...

What a cosy-looking chair ... and lovely accessories and memories to go with it.