Friday, July 25, 2008

What a Lovely Day...


I really can't believe how lovely Melbourne's weather has been of late. Its been so sunny and bright, not at all grey and wet as is per usual for this time of year. My favourite thing to do on days like this is take a nice walk into town, past the museum and visit all of my favourite places, then I grab a coffee (and a cupcake today too) and walk home again. I hope it stays like this right through the weekend.


From Meaghan.


P.S. That Cubby House really was special, I remember inviting all our friends over and playing inside for hours, we had a miniature tea set and everything. I really hope Dad doesn't pull it down either.

1 comment:

Josephine Frances said...

How lovely! Thats pretty much my favourite thing to do! My trip would probably involve an apple cake though, and lately I'm getting into haighs chocolates..oooh yeah! xxxooo