Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Tagged...


I've been tagged for the six random things by the very friendly Curly Pops.

The rules are:
1. Link to the person who “tagged” you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

But seeing as though I am only one half of the McCranky! duo I though that I would only list 3 things and if Claire liked she could list 3 of her own. So here goes;
  1. When we were growing up, Claire and I used to have to share a room, I was always the clean one, while she was always a little messy. I could never go to sleep unitl the room was tidy, but Claire would always come in later and mess it up a llittle, so i would have to tidy it again.

  2. I hate excerising, but would happily walk from Carlton to St.Kilda, if I knew there was someting lovely at the end.

  3. I am a real sweet tooth, sometimes (not very often, but definately sometimes) I just eat pudding or cake for dinner.

Well, there you go, not as hard as i thought it would be, even a little fun. I think anyone who likes the sound of this should join in, especially frances baker, i would love to see what she comes up with.

From Meaghan

1 comment:

Josephine Frances said...

Somehow, none of these things surprise me! The not being able to sleep while things are messy one is hilarious!!! You're so cute meg.